Key Action 2 : Co-operation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices
KEY ACTION 2
Key Action 2: is a mix of decentralised projects run by National Agencies and centralised activities managed by the European Commission’s Executive Agency. The Call for Proposals and Erasmus+ Programme Guide have now been published detailing all application information for the Erasmus+ programme.
Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth are collaborative projects allowing organisations to improve provision, tackle common issues and share innovative practice. Under Erasmus+ one organisation will lead the project and manage the activities and funding on behalf of the partnership. Different sizes of partnership are possible so that smaller organisations can get involved.
• Projects focusing on sectoral and cross-sectoral co-operation
• Projects working with industry
• Bilateral and multilateral partnerships, depending on the sector
• Implementation of innovative activities
• Flexibility in terms of activities and partners.